rss

Wednesday 17 March 2010

The Dog And The Duck

It was a hot summer's day in July last year and me and my boyfriend were sunbathing at the park and had been there all day with some friends, we had a nice day, laughing joking and playing  games, all day there was a duck (That we named Donald) hanging around where we was all sitting.
One by one our friend's left and it was just me and David and Donald.
Donald was quacking happily away as me and David was talking, then out of no where this evil dog chases Donald around the whole park (And it's a big park) 
Donald was trying his best to get away from the devil's dog but sadly the dog caught up with Donald and grabbed him in his mouth and carried on running with Donald in his mouth.

Yes Donald died and we have no idea where the dog took Donald!!



XX R.I.P DONALD XX

No comments:

Post a Comment