rss

Wednesday 10 March 2010

Little Devil And The Hole

So normally  my stories are of me falling ass over tit or falling down ditches but this little story is about my little sister Danii.

It was on another family holiday in Leysdown and we spent most of the time on the beach and while me and my dad was off finding dead crab's my mum and Danii decided to dig a random whole in the sand.
They spent hour's on it and had fun finding weird shaped shell's in the whole, I got bored of harrasing the dead crab's so I started harrasing Danii so she started chasing me and forgot all about her hole, She ran past it about five time's until the dear sweet child thought she had beaten me, she thought I was going to fall down the hole but did not happen.
I jumped over the hole and Danii ran straight into it. 
The look on her face was priceless.

I have a picture of the hole but not with her inside it....I will upload it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment