rss

Friday 23 April 2010

Where The Cybermen Really Live.


  Daniel Day (My bestfriend and now also known as DODSY) came home from uni so I went to see him and to take his mum and sister Aimee to Victoria coach station and decided to play a couple of tourist's.


So there we was on the 44 bus taking random picture's of anything and everything, Pub's, club's those crazy big red buses and even the home of the QVC shopping channel.
We took crazy picture's of each other and our shoe's, yes I know we are strange people but trust me, we don't care..!!


Then Dodsy took a couple of picture's of Battersea Power Station and said...."That's where the Cybermen really work..!!" 
This coming from a 20 year old who is at uni.
I have not laughed so much in my life, so I called my mum to tell her how stupid my bestfriend was, and she told me it was true, so are the Cybermen real?? and do they live in Battersea Power Station??
Of course they don't, I know this You know this but sadly my mum and Dodsy don't!!!




















HOW STUPID IS HE??

1 comment:

24/7 Entertainment said...

I'm not stupid....much.
And I know you googled that Battersea power station pic cos I sure as hell don't remember it being blue skies.
I know you took that pic of the cybermen.
And I have a pic to prove cybermen are real - i've stood next to one!! ;)

Post a Comment