rss

Wednesday 6 January 2010

five year's ago my life fell apart,
I had no reason to live.
I thought everyone was out to get me
everyone knew my secret 
I tried so hard to forget what people were saying
I tried to block out the name's they used to call me.
Every time I closed my eye's I could see him,
I could still smell him,
but worst of all I could still taste the alcohol.
I wanted so much to forget about it that I tried ending my life.
I wanted to die so much just to forget the pain and hurt i kept feeling.
I never got close to anyone after that,
He told me I was damaged good's and that no one would want me ever.
He told me if i told anyone he would kill me,
I wished he did kill me so I didn't have to feel anymore
I wanted to be dead so no one else could hurt me.
I told myself  I would never let a man in to my life ever again.
I didn't want to be used and hurt again.
But you have made me feel so save
you have made me feel so loved and now I am glad he didn't kill me.
you wasn't in my life when it happened but I am happy you are here now.
You made me believe in life again, you made me see that my life isn't a black whole any more.







No comments:

Post a Comment