rss

Friday 8 January 2010

Trying to Get A straight Man To Fuck A Gay Man

Annie Snowflake
omg i fucking love you glen


8:45pmGlen
why do u


8:45pmAnnie Snowflake
because you are god!!


8:46pmGlen
but u got a bf


8:46pmAnnie Snowflake
we can have a 3 sum


8:47pmGlen
hmmmm


8:48pmAnnie Snowflake
is that a yes?


8:48pmGlen
i dont know


8:49pmAnnie Snowflake
why dont you know it will be fun :)


8:52pmAnnie Snowflake
come on need a answer need to book a romm and what not :)


8:53pmGlen
why u want me 2 fuck u then


8:53pmAnnie Snowflake
no my bf gonna fuck you :)
then u can both fuck me


8:55pmGlen

i not leting no one 2 fuck me i only do girls NO BOY


8:56pmAnnie Snowflake
you never know you might enjoy it
afterwards you get to fuck me so why not say yes
no one is going to fnd out


8:57pmGlen
SORRY IT A NO


8:57pmAnnie Snowflake
ohhh well was going to say just fuck me and my bf can watch but you said no so might as well be no for every thing else


9:00pmGlen
ok then i do like u but i cant have ur bf fuckin me


9:00pmAnnie Snowflake
his very good
best ive had


9:01pmGlen
that nice 4 u then


9:01pmAnnie Snowflake
if u dont want him to fuck u why not fuck him


9:02pmGlen
wat


9:02pmAnnie Snowflake
you dont want to be fucked by a man so why not jus fuck a man


9:03pmGlen
no why do u want me 2 fuck him then

9:03pmAnnie Snowflake

because im getting wet just thinking about it


9:04pmGlen
if i said yh what wud he do and what u do


9:06pmAnnie Snowflake
he would take it i would sit back andf finger my self while im watching


9:07pmGlen
then what


9:07pmAnnie Snowflake
then one of u could fuck me
or both of you
spit roast


9:09pmGlen
if i said yh when and where


9:11pmAnnie Snowflake
how much are you willing to pay

9:11pmGlen
i not pay 4 it or 4 u


9:12pmAnnie Snowflake
ok then bye

No comments:

Post a Comment