rss

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Thank You Daniel Day XxXxX

After all the years I have known you, you have always been there for me,
you pick me up when I am down, you make me smile when Im pissed off, you are my world and I don't know what I would do with out you.

All the things i have told you, you have never judged me or put me down, you know the right things to say and you know how to make me laugh.
You are my one and only best friend and i cant wait for more years of being your friend.

We have so many strange and funny memories which yes I will post, you don't think i would have a Blog and not post any of our history did you!!
We bitch together we get depressed together and we are random with each other.

You always help me out and I never know how to pay you back so this is my start of saying thank you for all you have done for me. and with out your help this Blog wouldn't of happened so i owe alot to you.

THANK YOU FOR THE PAST, THANK YOU FOR THE PRESENT AND THANK YOU FOR THE FUTURE!
I LOVE YOU! XXXXX




1 comment:

24/7 Entertainment said...

OMG I wanna cry that was sooooo sweet. Thank you! And no problems u know I will always be there for you! xxxxxxxx

Post a Comment