rss

Tuesday 5 January 2010

No Body Listens to Me.

I'm trying it again
the failure seem's the same
but I'll die in the end
no body think's of me again.
I was at a loss
I was alone with no where to go but now I'm frozen in time.
I'm never going to leave your side again.
now I'm forgotten,
no body know's my name
failure seem's the same.


One time,
All I want is you now
my death
why would anyone care?
one time,
I feel you close to me
I didn't mean for you to be caught up in this mess.


I know time is slipping away
everything feel's like yesterday
your tear's have rolled down your gorgeous face once again.
My sadness is love
why is fate so true?
But I'm lost in the moment
the time is heavy, it seem's so right
All i can see is fire,
but failure seem's the same.


My love is seem's so far away
and yesterday I loved you less because I love you more today.
Does it seem right I'll be forgotten next month?
everybody seem's to hate me
what's the point?
No body want's to remember me.



No comments:

Post a Comment