rss

Monday 4 January 2010

Xx~ MizUnderStood's First Post ~xX

I have no idea what to write as my first post!!


I would say im not good at talking but i cant as my best friend will read this and disagree completely, so i guess i will tell the truth.
i'm a complete bitch.
i say what i think and dont care what people say. i must warn you i will post some bollocks and random shit on here but not to worry, they are working on a cure for that as we speak.


I'm never serious, only with certain people. i love music films and DRINKING!! 
my friends and family mean everything to me, (little sister is in fact the daughter of the devil).
i write poetry and i will post some off them
basically im just a normal (partly) 20 year old.


if you dont like the sound of me then FUCK OFF INIT!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment