rss

Tuesday 19 January 2010

When Joe-Joe "Ran Away"

I can't remember how long ago this happend but I think I was about 5 or 6.
When we all moved in to our house we became good friend's with our neighbour that we started to call them aunt and uncle, and we thought of there kid's as our cousin's.
Me and Ella (my older sister) was really close to their oldest son Joe-Joe, (Still are.) I dont remeber the whole story because like I said I was about 5 or 6 but Joe-Joe must of got in to trouble by unlce Joe because Joe-Joe knocked on our front door with his bag and said he was running away and can he stay with us. (All he packed was his beloved colouring book's and teddy bear's)

Mum and Dad couldn't stop laughing and still can't to this day. when ever they see him they mention this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment