rss

Wednesday 6 January 2010

Regret's!

They made me do it again
I've slit my wrist
it seem's like the blood is always pouring out of me
they don't care
they don't understand
but you do.


I did it again,
I bleed and now  I'd stop you too
I don't care if I die as long as I've stopped you..


They keep bugging me
what do they care when I'm dead they'll be having a ball
all i can do i face the fact's
it drove me to suicide.
who's to say I won't do it again?
No body care's they don't give a fuck they want me to hurry up and die.
The threat's and punches flew at my head,
They don't understand me 
but you do.


I've gone through year's of blood sweat and tear's
I had no reason to stop
I picked up a gun, loaded it and tried to squeeze the trigger,
I stopped because I thought I'd lose you.







No comments:

Post a Comment